Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10 Things I am Thankful for, Bzz Agent Campaign of Burt's Bees products, and Halloween Decorations


Today I am full of things to write about. I can think of three right off the top of my head. First, I have been challenged not only by the book Chicken Soup for the Soul Life Lessons for Women that I am reading but also Chapter 15 of my health text to find 10 things I am thankful for in my life. Second, I have a super product I am testing for Bzz Agent that I would like to tell a bit about. Then last I have done some Halloween decorating I would like to make mention of.

I will begin by saying I do not think it will be difficult to find 10 things in my life I am thankful for.
  1. I am thankful for my loving family (each and every one of you)
  2. I am thankful for my home, food, and clothing
  3. I am thankful for my friends (you know who you are)
  4. I am thankful for my health
  5. I am thankful for my many talents (writing, singing, photography, my ability to learn)
  6. I am thankful I am blessed with amenities in my life to make my life comfortable (internet, computer, phone, electric)
  7. I am thankful to live in a free country
  8. I am thankful to have the opportunity to further my education
  9. I am thankful for second chances and that I have been given one
  10. I am thankful for my life (it may not be the best or the easiest but it is full of blessings)
These are the things I am thankful for in my life. I am not exactly sure what these things say about me but I believe it has something to do with getting my priorities straight to better meet my own personal goals. It took a bit of thought to get all of them but it was not too bad and would have been simple had I not included some items in with others.











Next up I have to share the information on the super product I am trying for Bzz Agent. I am testing Burt's Bees sensitive facial cleanser and daily moisturizing cream. I have been using this product for the past three or four days and I love it! The cleanser is not runny but in fact thick and creamy so it is easy to use while showering. When you rinse your face it does not feel it has a ton of built up residue left behind. The cleanser is made for sensitive skin so there is not burning, itching, redness, or irritation when you exit your shower. Your face feels clean and refreshed. The daily moisturizing cream is super as well. It is thick and a little bit goes a long way. If you use the right amount your skin does not feel or look oily. If you use too much your face may look and feel a little greasy until the skin has time to absorb the excess. My face looks clean, fresh, and nice after using these products since I have learned to use just a little bit of them for each application. The Burt's Bees line of products are 99% natural and can be bought from retailers such as Walmart and drug stores making finding the products simple. The cleanser runs around 10 bucks and the moisturizer runs around 15. The line has additional products Sensitive eye cream and sensitive night cream that I did not get to test but would like to try. Both these products run around 15 bucks. Now that I have discussed all the good  I do have one minor little gripe with the product. Those of you who know me expect this! I wish the products had a mild scent of some kind. Something natural so it still benefits sensitive skin would be great. The scent the product currently has is a little bit blah. More great news if you are really interested in the product contact me I have some coupons to pass along that can help you save a dollar on the products and I also have some trial samples of the daily moisturizing cream! I will gladly pass on the coupons and samples because I love sharing wonderful products!












 Last but not least I have did some Halloween decorating around the house. I would like to do more but many of my products need a covered porch in order to be used or else they may become damaged and ruined. I will be so glad if we can ever afford to put a roof on the porch! Most of the decorations I have put out I have purchased this year. I believe the companies need to start making better varieties for decorations. They seem to get less and less every year and they are not improving in price. I could not even find the little ghosts and pumpkins to hang in trees this year. I looked at the Dollar Store, the Family Dollar, and even Rite Aid and had no luck at all. I had to visit DG to get the skeletons and then the Family Dollar to get my spider web and flying skeletons. I am not as happy with my decorations as I have been in the past but I think it is because I have not put them all over creation in the yard. I have also done very little decorating in the house. I had planned on me and Jacob making some crafts I found in a book I borrowed from the library called How to Make Frightening Halloween Decorations but the money is just not permitting to buy the materials we need with me in school and out of work. I love my classes but it does stink to always be broke because I am not sure I could balance a full time class load and a full time job. The decorations are cute that we have gotten out any way and maybe we will be able to do some crafts around Christmas they make super cute little presents for all the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment