Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010



Christmas this year was very much different than it has been in previous years. It seems everyone has come down with the cold, flu, or what ever this terrible demon of a sickness is and everyone decided to spend the holidays trying to stave off this holiday crasher without spreading the bug to those they love. Thank goodness and I do thank all of you for your kindness but I ended up with this crap anyway!

My Christmas was spent here at home with my two boys, Jacob being my little one and Scott being my big one. I didn't feel the best but being with them did lighten the spirit.  We opened our presents and had a very nontraditional Christmas dinner of pizza!

Christmas this year was also a white Christmas which I had not seen in a while. It was a fairly good sized snow for our area and very pretty. I enjoyed the snow but due to weather it did cut my visit with my son shorter than either of us really wanted it to.

Once Jacob was back home with his daddy and safe I gave in the the ever annoying cough, took my meds and laid down. I am still battling this bug but hope to shake it soon being my family is meeting at my aunt's on New Years Eve.  I would also like to spend some time with my son before returning to work after the New Year.






No comments:

Post a Comment