Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rhonda Meadows Works of Writing and Photography




 I am as excited as a pup in a brand new pet store! I have started my own writing page https://www.facebook.com/RhondaMeadowsWorksofWritingandPhotography on Facebook. I am having pretty good success. I am getting feedback, likes, shares, and I have reached 42 members. I am as excited about this as I was my forum a few years ago! I also just submitted a Christmas poem to Associated Content and am awaiting feedback to know if it was accepted. In addition to my writing I am getting prepared to begin more nail art with the Christmas season approaching. I am going to be a very busy lady with school, the page, nail art, and making Christmas ornaments for the family. I have also been having a strong desire to pull out all my scrapbook stuff and get back into that hobby.I am collecting cans and planning to make me a cute little tin man to hang in the yard to boot!


Yes, I am getting way too many irons in the fire and will burn out if I am not careful but staying busy is a great way to have fun and learn all at the same time! I am hoping as I am aging I am starting to see more positive and less negative, leaning more toward an optimist than a pessimist, and becoming a little less hot headed and a little bit cooler natured. I am still just as opinionated as ever and I tend to speak up sooner than later now but that is accomplishing great things for me as well. Allowing people to know what I believe and what I stand for is so much better than being everyone's door mat. I am still a little bit dusty on days but I am getting there. I am working on going from the dusty doormat to the beloved red carpet and I just hope I get there someday. I just want to find the right feet to be under before I become too content. I know there is someplace in the world that needs and wants a diverse old door mat to lighten up a room and greet their guests. I am that old door mat just waiting to welcome. Some attitudes are changing to better myself and my own position in life but underneath I am still made of the same fibers as I always have been. I still have my diverse hobbies, my God given talents, and my same big kind heart. I just hope with an education I can locate the field where these talents are needed and respected. I am drawn toward Psychology I hope it is the right direction to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment