Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Do your part for charity for free

I have not posted to my blog in a while. I can make excuses I have been really busy, I have other hobbies I am doing, etc but the truth is I have just not been moved to do so until now. I became a member of a site a few nights ago that agrees to donate a percent of cash to charities if I will simply click on an add for them daily. The charities they sponsor are simply a few and range from breast cancer to sponsoring children in need. It only takes a few minutes of your time each day and it goes to a great cause. You can choose only one charity or each they have available to click for. If you are interested in doing your part to help a child, animal, or person in need follow this route:

Click to Give - Give to Charity for free!
An awesome site, helping those in need. Every click really does make a difference.
http://www.clicktogive.com/



You can sign up here for a free account and begin to help immediately. You can also see how much you have helped right from your account page. I think it is a great idea and hope to hear more from this site and what they are using their funds toward. If you have a desire to help someone in need today sign up and start clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment